Saturday, December 8, 2018

Case study: My queen size bed purchase in 2000

Dec. 8, 2018

Introduction


It is another waste of money. I chose to purchase a brand new queen size mattress in 2000. I like to write a blog about it.

My purchase


It was my thinking process, get brand new queen size mattress. I did not do research how to get used one, I like to pay full price. I got the steel frame and mattress, and I also paid for delivery from Rooms to Go. The whole cost was more than $500.00 dollars. I drove my brand new Ford Explorer and visited showroom near Federal highway.

Actionable Item


I should always consider to purchase used ones. I should always try to reduce the cost. My Chinese friend told me that some one likes to rent a room near FAU, but I chose not to rent the second bedroom out.

All my financial decision and life style was not carefully reviewed.



No comments:

Post a Comment