Friday, December 14, 2018

Looking good but going nowhere!

Dec. 14, 2018

Introduction


It is 15 minutes video called 10 things the rich teach their kids about money. Here is the link. I wrote down the notes in my blog, but somehow I forgot to save it at the end of it. I need to replay, but this time I like to write a blog about #2 with a case study, Looking Good but going nowhere!

Case study of two people with $60,000 dollars


The case study starts from video 2:40 - 5:11/ 15:13.

Assets  and liability
Spending patterns

Bad example:

$6,000/ Month

Pay his bills
Going out
Shopping
Buying things
Getting a new car

Nice stuff - stuck in the rat race, and it will take years to get out.

Good example:

He saves $3,000 and puts it into cash flow investments
Put away $40,000


No comments:

Post a Comment