Sunday, December 9, 2018

My laptop purchase and my Ph.D. study

Dec. 9, 2018

Introduction


I reviewed the purchase of SONY laptop I purchased in 2002 Sept. I went back to FAU for computer science PH.D. program in August 2002 and was lucky to get the support financially by the computer science department the very first term.

Case study


I did make the purchase. Here is the blog. I reviewed the purchase in Nov. 2018 and found so surprised about price tag. It was definitely an impulsive purchase. I did not do any research and made such bad purchase in my life. I did not learn how to use the money on more important things.

Alternative ideas to celebrate


I should consider to purchase an investment condo in the city of Yichun in 2002. Or I should purchase a cheap desktop computer. I should do the research and lower the risk of wasting money.



No comments:

Post a Comment