Friday, January 11, 2019

Dental dilemma

January 11, 2019

Introduction


It was so painful experience from Nov. 17 to January 8. I had an upper tooth right side third next to last. Every day is bleeding, pain, and milky every hour on January 8. I finally got the date to my dentist appointment in the city of Vancouver.

Dental dilemma


The dentist asked me two options. Extra the tooth or deep cleaning the tooth. I will have to deep clean the tooth every 4 - 6 months.

I asked the price, the assistant told me that it costs $120 Canadian dollars for extraction, $90 dollars for half hour deep cleaning.

I had a tooth with gum surgery, and then so many infections last two years without deep cleaning, since my previous dentist referred me to periodontist. I did not go. Last Nov., the infection was so severe, I finally got the tooth extracted.

Should I let it stay live?


I decided to do two tooth deep cleaning. I just could not believe that those two teeth are not able to stand any biting. Shaking like earthquake when it is infected with the gum.

I like to write a blog to memorize so many sufferings I experience last two months.

Home care just cannot beat the professional dentist in Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment