Here is the link.
A laptop stolen from Nancy Pelosi’s office. Papers trashed or missing. Photos taken inside Senate offices. What will Wednesday’s attack on the Capitol mean for U.S. national security? Juliette Kayyem, a former assistant secretary at the Department of Homeland Security, and a professor at the Harvard Kennedy School, joined Hari Sreenivasan recently to discuss.
- Language of fighting, language of disruptive
- Gap you know the event, March event -
- Another rally - Jan. 17 2020
- It is not earthquake, it is a planned event. January 6, 2020.
- Elevate random violence - plan the event - threaten - prosecuted - make groups under seat. Paranoid - thrive - sense of tolerance - not shamed
- President - 4 years not shaming - different leadership - behavior
- President - tolerance, and proxy - 4 years, shaming will be again. Kinds of behavior not acceptable