Friday, September 25, 2026

CRDO stock | 5 min retraced to EMA 21 | 1 min chart vs 5 min chart

Lessons learned:  

I bought 100 shares at price $160/ share, but I took the stop loss $60 dollars, the bottom price is $152/ share after earnings. 

It reminded me that I should take chance and then set stop loss on $152, and then wait one week or two to see how high it will go. 

Otherwise I have to learn how to do 5 min scalping - wait for retracement to EMA 21 on 5 min chart and then get in and then sell for the profit. 

This is the first time I use two charts next to each other - 1 min and 5 min chart so that I can work on one minute chart and then check if it is in uptrend or downtrend using 5 min chart, for example, CRDO stock waits for 5 min order block or not in 5 min chart. 

D chart 

After earnings, crdo stock is below EMA 200, and then Meta muse API caused chip stock up with strong momentum, crdo stock went up as well. Now it crossed up EMA 100 now. 9 days in the row uptrend, above EMA 5. 

My last trade showed in my next chart. 



Hard work is not good enough, I have to use my brain to think and analyze trend, hold and take risk and prepare for good catalysts from the market. 

Bought 100 share at $160.84, Sept. 16 6:57 AM - I was hoping to make 300 dollars gain, but AI is bigger than a few hundred dollars for 100 shares of capital. 


100 share Sell Sept 16, 7:36 AM - think about long term - buy low and sell high, and hold for the update of the market - Good news may come in a surprise. 

Lessons learned on CRDO stock - AI stock 


CRDO - 5 min chart - retraced to EMA 21 - Consider to make purchase for a rebound - 198 to 213, 15 US dollars 




No comments:

Post a Comment