Friday, May 18, 2018

Grokking the System Design Interview

May 18, 2018

Introduction


I have to start to learn system design today. I really like to learn something this time. Recently my friend spent 90 minutes to talk about system design to me. I am really excited to learn something new this time.

Two years ago, I had chance to learn something to prepare a system design interview. But I did not learn very well.

I like to purchase the course and then spend time to read those materials. I want to learn system design very well, so I can use the skill to work on exciting projects.


Study time


I have to simplify my system design learning. I like to spend next two weeks to work on the system design, focus on Grokking the system design interview first.

One thing I like to do is to log the time I spent on the reading.

May 21, 2018

One hour reading ...

May 26, 2018

I spent a few hours to read system design for pastebin and instagram,



1 comment:

  1. can you please make a pdf or somehow save Design tips and send me?

    ReplyDelete