Feb. 28, 2021
It is hard to understand TCDA stock. I like to look into those comments in Yaho -> Finance -> Conversation.
- This stock will get de-listed.
I purchased it when it dropped from 30 to 15. Then it plummeted to 6. And now again to under 5. This is terrible. If you are risk taker, go ahead and buy. But I recommend avoiding!
- Orbimed and Bakers Bros Are still holders ... Dan seems like he thinks he is smarter than the 2 top biotech hedge fund guys out there ...Hmm..
- Call prices are super high - over $1 for March $7.5 Market obviously expecting announcement of good news, or at least a high chance of good news at earnings this week (the sudden announcement of earnings was also rather puzzling).
- Ahhhh - didn't realize executive options grants were given in January. They normally grant in Feb. LOL.
- short term is not look good, may go in 3 or 4 range in next few weeks. Cash in hand will help to move in the long term. Going to accumulate little by little when it falls.
- Long term looks great,bright future ahead.....stockwitts
- Long wait for results....
Need to wait till mod 2022 for clinical results so they could resubmit NDA. In the mean time company burns cash. AT the current rate 2/3 of cash will be gone and only 100M next year to be used for manufacturing setup. Net cash will be zero due to debt, so company will need to raise capital...
Good Luck to all and do your due diligence always...
- Orbimed and Bakers Bros are buying more stock today
- I will be buying along with Baker Bros and Orbimed ! But you can short if you want ! lol