Thursday, October 13, 2022

Time to push hard on learning

Oct. 13, 2022

I like to go back to work on web programming daily and master PHP programming with mySQL, WordPress. If I commit 100% to my coding skills, I definitely can see big difference every month or three months. 

7 things to learn 

I finally figure out that best learning is to work on a project, and then work hard on the goal to complete the project. I like to choose to be a software programmer to devote my heart on the project I am working on. 

  1. Always work on a project with some coding requirements; 
  2. Take small breaks to look up internet, Linkedin courses and other resources like youtube.com videos;
  3. Keep hands on coding project 70% of time at work. It is better to code and learn, learn and then code;
  4. It is important to learn to work with others. 
一个程序员上班投入100%时间, 争取做最好最有效工作;需要不停挑战自己。 光看书, 看课程,没有压力, 时间浪费了。做好一个程序,需要付出辛苦劳动。 

利用上班时间,锻炼自己。多做几个项目,提高自己能力。提高工作效率。

做好编程工作,需要花很多时间。 自己管理好自己,需要付出辛苦劳动。 




No comments:

Post a Comment