Saturday, June 29, 2024

The moving average | How to Place a Trade from Start to Finish

Here is the link.

Everyone wants to know what the exact process is when making a trade. in this video I break down step by step from a completely blank chart how I analyze the price action how I determine which time frame I'm going to use to enter my position. entering any trade while day trading is very complicated and needs a deep understanding of all of the fundamentals of technical analysis. this video clearly demonstrates from start to finish how I enter a trade and watch it play out until the end.

Indicators:

  1. 3 smooth averages - hamid safi, 21, 50, 100
  2. Engulf candle -
  3. RSI -

Risk management - order size - 0.2 lot size -

risk reward ratio - 1% risk, 2% return

No comments:

Post a Comment