Saturday, August 5, 2023

How to cut Short Bob with Layers at home || DIY Women's Haircut

Here is the link.

(EN/中文/한국/tiếng việt/Bahasa/Tagalog) HOW TO cut a Layered Short Bob DIY at home! I had a classic blunt bob that was growing out so I cut layers into it myself at home DIY and transformed it into a nice layered short bob - really high at the back so lots of volume plus movement all over. I went even shorter than before with this one it's almost a pixie haircut! Difficulty level not high, just you do need a bit of courage and commitment plus it's tiring on the arms! I hope you enjoy watching this Haircut Tutorial as much as I enjoyed making it! 0:52 - Tools for DIY Haircut 1:32 - Trimming the outline at the back of head 3:52 - Cut layers into mid section of hair 6:31 - Cut layers into top section of hair 9:10 - Vertical Trimming 9:40 - How to clean up your hair mess 9:58 - Summary of DIY haircut layering technique

No comments:

Post a Comment