Thursday, September 3, 2026

ORCL stock | D chart | EMA 21

Orcl stock - Earnings report - Sept. 10 2026 - How to predict next move before earning coming - Orcl stock - Sept 10 2026 - Next Thursday 

I traded on Sept. 31 - bought dip around $141 300 shares and then took profit less than $400 US dollars. I did not read day chart and then notice that ORCL stock is in uptrend - strong uptrend, it will not go lower than previous low - $137.41/ share. I should buy full position and hold for rebound. 

I missed 10% in two days. 

I used to purchase swing trade on downtrend around $129/ share, and then cut loss bfore it bottomed around $114/ share. The loss in July on ORCL stock is $3000 US dollars. I did not get back in when it rebounded on August 1. The discipline is so important to be responsible for holding the position again after stopping loss. Do not have zero shares in the market because the uptrend can start any day any time very soon. 


Percentage 


EMA 200 - Take profit - Goal is to test against EMA 200 










No comments:

Post a Comment