Thursday, October 8, 2026

ACN stock | Day chart | Earning - gap-up 20%, retracement and then tested FVG gap half-line

I did research on ACN stock measured move and target on this blog first:

https://juliachencoding.blogspot.com/2026/10/acn-measured-move-indicator-d-5m-15m.html

And then I did other work as well. Here is the blog in Chinese on Oct 3 2026. 

Facts to review:

  1. ACN stock gap-up 20% after good earnings
  2. ACN stock retraced 14% and then I started to review and learn how to catch retracement in the right time
  3. I did research on Oct 3 2026
  4. I did learn and find indicator called measure move by AGPro
  5. I asked meta Muse to track a list of stock every 30 minutes
  6. I did pay attention to D chart FVG green gap - FVG half-line
  7. Below half-line - discount zone, stop loss at the bottom of FVG gap 
  8. D chart dropped below half-line of FVG first day
  9. I thought that it may drop more next day
  10. I was busy with other things, did not check actually it is a small gain day after the drop below FVG half line
  11. Muse reminded me that ACN gap-up 6%
  12. I missed the trade opportunity today Oct 8 2026. I was busy with COHR and MRVL stocks, but I did not spend time on ACN stock 
  13. Compared to other stock, ACN stock is easy to trade on Oct 8 2026, it is uptrend and it is easy to get in and take the ride of uptrend. 


Waited until the third day to test FVG gap half-line on day chart, and then purchase the stock to catch rebound 



I stop loss on $440 US dollars loss, but I spent last weekend to study ACN stock about earnings in detail. I should focus on ACN stock and then get back in last two days and then make profit. 

It is a mistake that I missed the trade, but actual research of ACN reminds me that ACN stock is really a good company with 100,000 employees with AI consultation with big clients like Fedex and pharmaceutic companies. 

Lessons learned: 

  1. Work on research, trade, and then follow up
  2. I did the first two steps, but follow up too late
  3. I should follow up on Oct 6, Oct 7, I followed up Oct. 8 2026
  4. Good news: I asked Muse on Oct 7, and ask Muse tracks all stocks I have in watch list, including ACN, reported me change every 30 minutes. 
  5. So I can easily track my muse and then find out ACN stock update
  6. I missed the trade to catch 6% gain on ACN
  7. ACN stock is a low PE stock with a lot of important business clients. I never have chance to make profit on ACN stock, this time I failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment