Friday, October 9, 2026

VZ stock | 5 min chart | Trades

Understand three stages of rebound - 5 min chart

  1. First take profit at $41.48 - 1.61% gain - Need to have consolidation phase
  2. Three stages - First one is red flag 
  3. Second stage is Rising wedge
  4. Third one is using moving average to split the discount zone and premium zone in the consolidation range 

Last trade I missed is the following marked red, 5 minute candle pattern is D. I should get in and then purchase 1000 shares of VZ, which is bottom. 



The following 5 min chart is to help identify when is best time to get in and make purchase? 

  1. The bottom price is around $40.81/ share, if you miss the bottom, wait the retracement from $41.48 to $41.08/ share. 
  2. $41.48/ share I have 1000 shares with $400 US dollars gain, but I think about VZ should go higher. I just need to take profit and wait for retracement. 






I have three trades, gain $520 US dollars. But I missed the fourth trade on bar count NO. 61 - $41.27 to bar count No 66 $41.60 1000 shares, another $330 US dollars maximum gain. 

It is not smart to buy dip too early. I should wait at least 30 minutes and then it is easy to figure out that the bottom is in, and also it is 5 min inverted flag to allow consolidation. It is important to buy low and sell high at this range. 










No comments:

Post a Comment