Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday - Reading time (2)

February 7, 2016

Favorite time to read, learn and understand business world. Have some coaches. Today, Julia writes down another 10 rules to success, Marcus Lemonis.

Marcus Lemonis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty0L1rkjl5w

1. Make business plan
get a piece of paper, write down the idea, and get feedback:
Here is my product and service.
Here is how I attack the market.
Here is how I beat the competition.
Here is how I learn from my competitors.
Here is I take from my customers.
Here is the people I need to surround myself with.
Answer those questions.

2. Have enough working capital

3. Create a to do list for tomorrow
Good habit to follow -
Write down a list to complete at night, and complete it before noon. Afternoon, maybe, a wild wild west.
What you have to do, house keeping.

4. Take care of your employees
Take care of your employees - they will put customers first.

5. Have the knowledge
Follow the passion. Work for other for a while. Better have a partner.

6. Constantly reinvent yourself
Bold step, no matter how old you are. As an entrepreneur.
End up like Sears, not existing any more. Not evolving, will die.

7. Always stay one step ahead

8. Stick to the grind
Business owner, team member.

9. Push through the fear of failure
Fear of failure - cannot ignore them, admit my vulnerability when he turns old around 40s years old.

10. Stand out

No comments:

Post a Comment