Saturday, April 25, 2020

How to Invest in the Stock Market for Beginners

April 25, 2020

Introduction


It is interesting to learn how the video got over one million view. I believe that I may have watched before, I have nothing left in my mind related to the video.

My notes back in April 3, 2019


How to invest in the stock market for beginners

- Buy safe stocks (>80%)
 Coca cola, Bank, Etf's
- Stay away from spec, tech, comm.
- get dividends & reinvest
- buy when every one else is selling
- pay attention to the news
- don't invest less than $500 at a time


Learn again


I have to spend time to watch the video, and take notes, do some research afterwards. 

- Buy safe stocks ( >80%)  (No. 1)
- Coca cola, Bank, Etf's    (No. 2)
- Stay away from spec, tech, comm. (No. 3)
- Get dividends & reinvest  (No. 4)
- Buy when everyone else is selling (No. 5) 
- Pay attention to the news (No. 6) 
- Don't invest less than $500 a time (No. 7)

Examples to break the rules:

Do not take out your money to buy a car - break the principle 4

Do not sell just because you get scared. - Market swing is not a loss, it is just market value; You hold shares, hold US economy future. 

My experience to hold Alberta oil company, 24 hours, ...

Do not invest all money in one stock, diversification. 




No comments:

Post a Comment