Thursday, January 14, 2021

INTC stock: What I like to learn and money I could not make

 Jan. 14, 2021

Introduction

It is different to work on equity research and taking action to make purchase. I had an idea to purchase 500 shares of INTC but I did not purchase, my thought process was back in Dec. 2020 at price $45.00. I have this habit not to listen to people. A friend told me in wechat investment group. She purchased options. I had to learn from my own experience. 

Wechat group 

As an investor, it is hard for me to build a good community. I feel isolated as well. I used to spend five years in Willingdon church small group all the time. I have hard time to learn alone, my blog is my best friend. 

500 shares of INTC

I should be appreciated to have the same job in 2020. I did not have to worry about no income as a software programmer. But I did realize that I had to rely on myself to be healthy, no hay fever symptoms. 

I was afraid to lose $2/ share to hold INTC, but I did not make the purchase on Jan. 13, 2021. I could not make purchase since I am in fear to lose money. 

Christian faith

I was surprised to learn INTEL next CEO is a Christian and I like to learn from his experience and his story. 




No comments:

Post a Comment