Here is the link.
- Do not buy stocks if the company will file bankruptcy;
- Do not buy stock over the counter, pink slip sheet -> delist; Stick to stocks with reputable on NYSE;
- Do not talk to internet chat group -> who knows the person behind the screen.
- Do not try to be a day trader -> buy and sell, day trader. Swing trade may be better
- Do not time the market - Do not have crystal balls - go up or down or sideways - Be a beginner - Systematic approach - average in - not very top - not very bottom - mix approach - average
- Pay attention to general market - overall market - during good times, stock market goes up; every one looks genius. You are up with 20%.
- Do not kick yourself, compare to your stock to general market. Do you outperform general market or not?
- Stock pays too good to be true dividend, and it is a problem. Dividend yield - 20% -