Thursday, January 7, 2021

Leetcode: Seven ideas to apply after 600 mark - Housing need in Canada

 January 10, 2021

Introduction

It is my short research how to address my housing need in Canada. The condo price does not go down and the price is still over 100% gains compared to 2017. The pandemic problem is really serious and I do not think that housing need is top priority. 

Housing need

I do not like to motivate myself to practice more algorithms using material things. I do think that it is important for me to live high and good quality life as an equity researcher, a software programmer. 

One thing I can think about is to work on leetcode hard level algorithm very often. I can focus on a task which can be completed in less than 20 minutes. I give myself more time, like a hour or two. I like to go through the process very often, so I can learn how to manage myself better. 

Poverty and bankruptcy 

I need to look into how to reduce risk, and also invest on stock market. I like to spend more time to work on business study and equity research, how to make good decisions to go through second year of pandemic chaos. 

I try to avoid poverty, and focus on necessity and do not make any purchase except basic need, food and shelter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment