Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Pet Gelsinger: The juggling act

 Jan. 13, 2021

Introduction

It is tough for me to lead myself in 2021. I have no clue how to make my life and work better in 2021. I had some career success to keep the job in 2020. But I am looking for new directions. Today I came cross new Intel CEO and his book, and we had discussion in investment wechat group - Intc stock 12% with new CEO announcement. 

The juggle act

I like to read the book since I am a Christian. I was deeply troubled financially since I worried about my job loss in 2020, worried about my hay fever issues back in March 2020. 

Book introduction

ABOUT

Lunch is reserved for meetings, technology makes us available anytime, anywhere-and somewhere along the way 9-to-5 morphed into 24/7, and technology makes us available anytime, anywhere. Our demanding schedules crowd out what matters most: family, friends, even our faith. Although it may feel like you're living under the Big Top, take heart. You don't have to be a circus professional to keep all the plates spinning.

Pat Gelsinger understands this challenge. As a prominent executive in the Silicon Valley, Pat struggled to juggle* a thriving career with his family. Pat's pursuit of balance led him to dynamic truths that revolutionized his approach to life.

The Juggling Act shares Pat's time-tested wisdom for keeping your life in perspective. This updated and expanded revision (formerly Balancing Your Family, Faith & Work) details the guidelines for balanced living, with insights on:

  • Prioritizing your work, family, and God
  • Developing a personal mission statement
  • Becoming an effective employee
  • Creating a support system
  • Sharing your faith in the workplace

Take a meeting with The Juggling Act. And get your professional-and personal-life on the fast track to success.

Watch tips from Pat Gelsinger on balancing your faith, family, and work. Q: Any key tools or guidelines to help manage balance in your life?



No comments:

Post a Comment