Friday, February 18, 2022

Leetcode algorithm: Decode ways

Feb. 18, 2022

Introduction

I like to evaluate myself how good I am as a software programmer. I did look into the problems I solved, and then I like to write a small research topic called how good I am as a software programmer. 

How good am I? 

It is hard for me to evaluate how good I am. I did look into dynamic programming algorithm called decode ways. 

Here is my discussion post. 

I did my best and it took me over one hour to fix so many failed test cases. But I reviewed one of C# solutions, which is simple and easy, less error-prone. 

Here is the discussion post I reviewed with an elegant solution. 

I need to think more carefully, and learn how to get smart by reading other people good work as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment