Monday, July 18, 2022

Learning experience: Bear market | Tech stock up and down

 July 18, 2022

Introduction

It is a bear market. I have to learn how to low my expectation and hold SABRE stock, and work on long term goals and also short terms goals. 

Balance of my long term goal and short term goal

I need to take a summer vacation and need to spend some money. But right now I was in $18,000 US dollars loss on SABR stock. 

I realize that it takes time for me to learn how a business works. I should take small steps on SABR. It may not go back to $10/ share in next six months. I should learn a few things, and then lower my cost of SABR. 

I like to buy AAL, NCLH, and DAL as well. 



The probability 

SABR went up 11%, and then dropped to 6%. What is the probability from 11% to 6%? 5% - I may be able to sell 11% and purchase back 6%, and get some AAL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment