Friday, June 14, 2024

SABR stock | TFSA | Ticket No. 1 | Need to set trailing stop 5% | June 15 2024

 Here are the steps I did:

  1. Set up a stop loss at $2.7/ share, so I enjoyed a few weeks; And then stock went down to $2.76, I quickly removed the stop loss at $2.7/ share, and it went up to $3.11/ share in a few days. 
  2. I did not lock in the gain from $2.7/ share to $3.11/ share, and I should add a trailing stop 5% once it reaches $2.76/ share, so that it will sell anywhere around $3/ share. 
  3. When SABR price goes up 5%, and then quickly drops 2.5% percentage, I can stop trailing stop 5%, and then try to sell immediately. 
  4. Make it simple

Actionable items:

  1. I need to avoid 15% loss right now. 
  2. I need to start to set trailing stop and follow up the stop loss daily based on the market and market. 


No comments:

Post a Comment