Wednesday, July 31, 2024

TMUS stock | Ideas to trade

 I sent you some pictures on whatsapp account related to your favorite stock TMUS, here are update:


1. TMUS above week EM5, so it is a good stock to trade short term. It went down before earnings July 31, 2024, and it went up 4%
2. WWD earning drop 18%, July 30, it went up 3%, a good chance to buy dip, I did, but I am afraid, only 3000 US dollars, sold for 90 dollars gain this morning
3. Using investing pro comparison on WWD stock page, PEG ratio slowed down, WWD far less than TDD, ITT
4. TDD, ITT above EMA13, easy to trade short term, set alert on tradingview, if EM5 down cross EM8, look into and then buy a dip
5. I also learned my favorite indicator using smart concept, here is the video. 
7. Shared with you a few screenshots - MSFT dropped after earnings after market on July 30, 2024 etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment