Sunday, August 6, 2017

Leetcode 76: Minimum Window Substring

August 6, 2017

Introduction



It is the hard algorithm and it is very challenging one. I practiced more than 3 times recently and then I still had some issues to write down the ideas today. I had a mocking experience and then it is the first time I like to explain the advanced idea to the peer, the one I just learned less than 2 month ago, but the peer had issue to follow. The mocking is kind of teaching and learning when I tried to apply this special idea to handle the minimum window, I failed to engage the peer when I wrote the implementation, I did not talk when I wrote and made sure that the peer was following me.

The last practice is documented here. And I did some practice in April 2017, the blog is here.


Algorithm practice 

No comments:

Post a Comment