Saturday, August 19, 2017

Trader Profit - Goldman Sachs Codesprint

August 19, 2017

Plan to work on the medium level algorithm called Trader Profit. The link is here.

Now it is 5:43 pm, 15 hours left for the contest to Monday morning 9:00 am.

It is 7:19 pm. The algorithm is solved and then ranking is 2414.

Note after the contest 


I reviewed Leetcode 121, 122, 123 algorithms, and then used Leetcode 123 algorithm solution, my last practice to submit the code.

I did read the solution for Leetcode 121. The link is here. I also read the solution for Leetcode 122, the link is here.

Things found in the contest


I found issues in the contest, when I reviewed my practice of Leetcode 121 and Leetcode 122 in the contest, I found out that my blogs does not have anything, only source code code link. In order to understand the algorithms, I have to lookup Leetcode discussion. My last practice does not help me at all.

Argument: 

A hard working programmer should be diligent to write down more helpful notes for herself to use next time in the contest.

Here are the links of my last practice.

Leetcode 121 link is here.

Leetcode 122 link is here.

C# Code submitted in the contest is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment