Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Thank you citibank

Jan. 16, 2019

Introduction


I like to write a short blog to give thanks to citibank since the citi credit card has product feature to allow me to download statements from 1996 to 2017.


Facts


I went to Florida in 1996 and my account was closed in 2017 since I stopped to purchase using citi credit card starting from 2016.

I had tough time to handle my first laidoff in 2001, I made wrong decision to destroy those returned checks and also I did not keep all bank statements from 1996 to 2010. I have hard time to do personal finance research.

I have hundred of pages of documents, I keep them and brought to Canada. I learned my appeal for leave case in 2009 for my Canada skilled immigration case.

I did not spend time to dig into until Nov. 2018. I like to be my own finance analyst, and be my own problem solver. I think that it all takes the determination, hard work, and also good intention to document journey and share with others.

Big hero


I came cross the product feature on citi bank credit card website. I found the product feature to download statements from 1996 to 2018.

That is such great feature, I like to write a big thank you blog to Citi bank.


1 comment:

  1. that is very nice of Citi to let you download your financial transaction history going back even before the dot com and y2k.

    ReplyDelete