Saturday, January 19, 2019

Vancouver Amazon makes the city more beautiful

Jan. 19, 2019

Introduction


I start to like Vancouver as a city. I live here more than 9 years now. I went to Amazon Vancouver AWS woman breakfast in Jan. 18, 2019. I like to say that Vancouver Amazon makes the city more beautiful.

A short story


I do not have experience to work for downtown office, but I got up early at 7:00 AM, and walked to sky train station, arrived in the down town Vancouver at 8:00 AM. I went to 14th floor, and went to reception desk. I still remembered 3 years ago in 2016 I had my first onsite interview and sat in the lobby for the exciting moment. The lobby was so familiar and felt like a home.

We had breakfast served with not too much food, remind me frugal principle. The view was so nice through the window, and also the Amazon leadership principles are so familiar since I worked hard on those principles since last June 2018 my second onsite with Amazon Seattle.

I also heard a few stories from those woman working in Amazon AWS team. I checked all the profiles of panel interviewees after the event in the evening at my home office. One of them and I both can connect to internet network industry and get connected through the employee from my ex-employer Trendium Inc in Florida.

I have to work hard to push myself to grow rich; Right now, I am working hard on my personal finance research first to see how I can build wealth.

Vancouver Amazon makes the city more beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment