Monday, September 16, 2019

Count down 2 day vacation to Seattle - Google Lake Union GHC event

Sept. 16, 2019

Introduction


It is so surprising that I got an invitation email to attend the event. I am so frugal, so I sent an email to my Chinese friend, and asked if she likes to attend the event with me. Her husband works for Google Seattle, so she offered me to stay in their house one night. I signed up the event, and sent an email to my FAU friend Jenny as well.

2 day vacations 


I plan to take two days vacation to Seattle on Oct. 2 and Oct. 3, I will drive my car to visit Seattle, and I really miss Seattle, and I walked to Lake Union to visit Jenny in June 2018. One of blogs is here. I wrote series of blog called Beauty of Seattle in June 2018. Here is the blog.

I like to explore the ideas to get some startup companies in Seattle area. And I like to see if I can some interview from the city of Seattle in 2019.

Seattle is my most favorite city. I like to visit the city every year starting from 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment