Introduction
It is my decision to sell $9000 dollar VFV.TO etf, and I will get back to the market to purchase VFV.TO again at lower price. But I do like to write down my thought process and analysis.
My VFV positions and trades
My business plan
I like to take chance to buy low and sell high. Based on my trades, I do have 134 shares purchased at price below $69.80. The total difference is around 122 * $2.46 + 12 * $7.92 = $387.84.
I do think like a short term investor, and I like to learn how to read SPX chart, and expect in less than three months, there will be at least once 10% downward swing, so I like to get back in and purchase VFV again.
Here are highlights:
- My business plan is to get back to purchase VFV.TO when price drops at least 10%;
- I need to hold some cash and wait to see how market will go next few weeks;
- I like to buy low and sell high, and have some profit from market swings;
- I do think that VFV.TO is much diversified compared to specific stocks;
- I plan to purchase VAB.TO first, and wait for market going down.
- I think that it is ok for me to time the market, as long as I am not "buy high sell low".


No comments:
Post a Comment