Monday, April 13, 2020

Sharesight - how to catch $3600 opportunity VAB swing?

April 13, 2020

Introduction


It is not too difficult for a long term investor to learn basic day trading technique. I like to demonstrate how to work on VAB.TO from March 10 to March 16 over $3600 swing, and how to apply risk management technique, set order to trigger sell below 25% of highest point, and then get back in the first rebound. The goal is to take advantage of high volatility, buy low and sell high, and break even quickly in bear market.

Case study


I just created sharesight account, and then I also run holdings VAB.TO in the last 3 months.



Actionable Items


It is time for me to learn how to apply day trading techniques. Usually people use penny stock to trade because of its high volatility. But in market swing in 2020, VAB.TO swinged more than 10%.




After the market peak on Feb. 20, 2020, I only sold VAB.TO $7670.00. I sold 250 shares VAB.TO on Feb. 6, 2020.


Actionable Items


April 14, 2020

Actually I should time the market, sell 90% of positions of VAB.TO under 25% (highest - bookvalue) *75%) highest position; The reason to keep 10% is for me to track VAB.TO and learn quickly when to get back in to purchase when the price hits the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment