Jan. 13, 2021
I like to put together a short research called lessons learned from INTC stock gains - missing out as a value investor.
Here are lessons I like to learn from today's missing out.
- If next time billionaire investor purchased 2 billion dollars shares of INTC, and sent a letter to board of Intel. Follow him and also make 500 shares of INCT stock;
- $45.00 dollars I only purchased 10 shares; I did hold 200 shares of INTC back in August 2020. As a value investor, 10,000 value investor purchased INTC stock at price $45.00, and hold until next cup handle - $62.00 to sell.
- Do not build confidence based on my gains. Trust my research, understand how INTC is such value stock undervalued, marginal safety is best one in the market right now.
- Watch AMD Lisa Su, Jim Cramer interview, Intel CEO interview, I understood that INTC is best undervalue stock from 2018.
- Read more about marginal of safety later.
I have to measure how big return it is to work on this INTC stock rebound. Considering Intel is one of top 40 biggest companies in SP 500 index, and it is below fair value; I should consideer estimation of the project for me - biggest gain - $15 * 1000 share = $15,000 US dollar project. as a value invest, there is no risk to hold those 500 shares of INTC stock as well.
In order for me to plan a project to make profit $15,000 US dollars, I have to work on a few more things.
$15,000 dollar project -
Each $1000 dollar possible profit - 10 hours study and work
150 hours work - preparation and project management