Wednesday, January 13, 2021

T position: 600 shares purchase - build confidence on investing

Jan. 13, 2021

Introduction

It takes time for me to build confidence on stock investment. I did research on Intel stock last weekend, and planned to invest 500 shares of INTC stock. This morning it went up 12% from $52/ share to $59/ share, but I did not make purchase. I was afraid and did not have confidence. So I just quickly figured out my problem, and then decided to purchase 600 share AT & T and experience the position as a value investor. 

My position

My purchase - my business plan

I like to train myself to hold a position with 600 shares. I like to read the marginal of safety, and try to help myself to read the book better, and I can understand better about business. 





Yahoo -> Finance -> Conversation 

Brace for rear entry. Heading into today, shares of the telecommunications company had lost 5.98% over the past month, lagging the Computer and Technology sector's gain of 4.19% and the S&P 500's gain of 3.86% in that time.

Investors will be hoping for strength from T as it approaches its next earnings release, which is expected to be January 27, 2021. In that report, analysts expect T to post earnings of $0.73 per share. This would mark a year-over-year decline of 17.98%. Our most recent consensus estimate is calling for quarterly revenue of $44.54 billion, down 4.86% from the year-ago period.

No comments:

Post a Comment