Friday, April 30, 2021

Vacation: April 27 - May 3, 2021 | My first vacation break - 5 days

May 5, 2021

Introduction

I will return to work this morning. After one week vacation, I felt so much blessed and enjoyed so many things in my life. I like to write a blog to document those good moments. 

Five day vacation

I spent first two days to work on system design study, and I had such good time to learn and this is the first time in my life over 10 years again to regret something. There are so many good and quality content about AWS and training content, AWS tech talk and other good things for me to learn from. I just could not believe that I did not find any of them and I can quickly learn system design. 

As a 55 year old, I do think that it is better for me to learn more than I will use and apply at work first. That can make me a super powerful programmer and enjoy a lot of things in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment