Tuesday, October 19, 2021

CVM stock: How to make a series of purchases without headache?

Oct. 19, 2021

Introduction

It is the first time I like to manage myself to practice small trades. I have $450 US dollar gains on CVM stock. My plan is to use those $450 US dollars to purchase CVM stocks, once the gain reaches 5% to 10%, the position will be sold and then put in the waiting list portfolio. I can warm up my trade skills very often. Small trade trains me to work on investment more regularly. 

CVM stock | Oct. 6 purchase 40 shares| Oct. 19 40 shares sold | $44 dollar gain

It is important for me to trade for small amount gain since there is no commission. I also can learn better to manage myself, and understand the market better. 

$44 dollars for two weeks is 10.71% for less than two weeks, and I like to see if I can start to build some positions based on my gain, and then I can keep track of more stock this way. 

This is the way how I spend my leisure time. Enjoy reading. 

One more picture to tell the story


勤劳致富


No comments:

Post a Comment