Wednesday, August 30, 2017

10 steps to master C# programming (I)

August 30, 2017


Introduction


Recently I was asked to evaluate how good I am in C# using ranking from one to ten, I actually give myself 7 if six is the minimum level to play C# as a professional. I do have a lot of chance to learn C# programming language last 7 years full time work, but I never set up a goal to work on C# programming as highest priority.

C# coding standard


Plan to read C# coding standard, and the C# coding standard with examples I got from the course study on pluralsight.com.

Plan to read 36 pages Aviva Solution coding guideline for C# 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0. The link is here.

My favorite learning time (30 minutes in 8/31/2017) is to read the C# object and collection initializers. The link is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment