Saturday, August 19, 2017

Inspiring Stories: Garbine Muguruza

August 19, 2017

Watch less than 3 minutes videos about an inspiring stories: Garbine Muguruza.

Plan to write down some notes, what are the key points in the story. How the video is presented? The gentle voice and the story about going to No. 1 in the world, young player age 23.

0:00 To be the best player at the top, you have to be very demanding. Everything you do has to be perfect. It is very demanding. There is no room for imperfection. I love to compete, so be able to go out there, have an opponent in front of me, it makes me hanging there to win.

0:25  It is a game, I have to earn my victory.

1:11/ 2:28 Try so hard, and play without fear, and just give it all.

1:26/ 2:28 Focus on the match, forget about where are you. Concentrate what you have to do.

1:51 I feel that you like to do something, you just go for it. For me, it is to play tennis, be the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment