Wednesday, August 30, 2017

No Shows offensive actions

August 29, 2017

Introduction


It is the second day to practice 10:00 pm mocking practice, I made a mistake and fell sleep around 9:20 pm and woke up at 10:10 pm. I just made an offensive action called "No show".

It is the first time I made a mistake through past 20 interviews. I got very good rating 4.6 out of 5 stats, reputation score: 100 points, No Shows: 1.

Here is the graph to document my achievement:

I highlighted the score I got for 5 out of 7 stars, I still had score on talk with ranking 5. Hack, craft and talk 3 categories I got ranking 5. What should I do to improve and get rid of those 5. I believe that if I do give good advice and code review, the peer will appreciate my help and reward me the good ranking, therefore I can meet the strong player as my next practice. The hard I work on the current peer, the more rewarding is down the road.

After 30 mocking practice, I have to get back to build up my credit and meet strongest players in mocking practice.



Algorithm learning 


I did learn an algorithm and practice Leetcode 532The C# code in practice has a few issues, and the code was updated with a few changes in order to pass all test cases. The code is here.

Based on C# code standard, the practice I did fixed the issue in my last practice, the rule should be followed. The rule is called "Do not change a loop variable inside a for loop block".   



Actionable Items


Plan to remember C# coding standards all rules one by one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment