Saturday, October 28, 2017

China open quarterfinal Dimitrov

Oct. 28, 2018


Introduction


I spent over a few hours to watch live China open quarter final Dimitrov against Spanish player. It is the first day of my vacation in China, October 6. I could not believe that the experience was such great one, I like to write down some notes and continue to do some research about the player.


The coach team was sit next to me in less than 2 meters, I kept hearing the coaches were calling, "Find ways", "Are you sure". This was the first time I observed how coaches involved the match actively.

I knew the coach crew by watching one of practice video of Dimitrov before. Here is the link called Pushing the limits with dimitrov part one, 5 minutes video. Here is the link of part II, 2 minutes video.


No comments:

Post a Comment