Saturday, October 21, 2017

Instagram - new playground for the weekend

Oct. 21, 2017

Introduction


It is the long recovery process to go over the jet lag. I had tough time to adjust the time and then I played so many videos this morning from 3:00 am to 7:00 am, one of my favorites is to go over tennis WTA/ ATP player instagram account.

It is hard for me to work with privacy of friends, family and relatives. The vacation I took from Oct. 5 to Oct. 20, I met so many people and those people help me to shape my view of Beijing, Yichun, Shanghai, and help me to relax and enjoy the vacation. I may break some privacy and post the photos I do not have permissions to share.

I will try and see who are those people to read Instagram and what to post in order to show my appreciation to those hard working people I met, and the country I love and great experience I had.


My playground 



Plan to go over those Instagram account  I follows, 99% are WTA/ ATP players. I will study how they share and write for their post first, and then accordingly, I will write 20 - 30 posts for my vacation from Oct. 5 - Oct. 20, 2017.

My instagram is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment