Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Code review follow up

Oct. 25, 2017



Introduction


It is a good habit to read code review again and see how many things I should work on to improve my csharp code skills. Today I spent 20 minutes to review the algorithm and wrote the csharp code based on code review.


Follow up


Originally I asked the question on code review community 27 days ago, the experience is documented here called

Thanksgiving campaign No. 1


Oct. 25, 2017

Code review C# code is here. I will look into those changes later. 



Actionable Items


I like to figure out how to market the question on quora.com, therefore, I may have to ask a question and then try to target those undergraduate students who are working on C# course or object-oriented programming. 




No comments:

Post a Comment