Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Mathematics series

January 24, 2018

Introduction


It is interesting to look into mathematics series, so I can prepare better for the algorithm problem solving. I still remember that first time I came cross this encryption and decryption problem, it took me over one hour to get used to work on the combinatorics analysis and find the sum of source string in encryption formula.

I had a mock interview 10:00 PM today. And I practiced one more time to do analysis of the algorithm and also wrote a solution. The peer is a new graduate from top university of USA. So I had good time to communicate and write down the combinatorics formula. Feel so good. I still remember the feeling to work on Introduction to Combinatorics home work back in 1996 when I worked on Math department graduate study in Florida Atlantic University.

Code review


Here is the C# code. I like to improve my analysis of the algorithm. In terms of writing and how to derive the formula through the problem statement.

Specially I added extra two lines (line 61 and line 63) so that I can explain the idea to the peer and he could understand better.


Actionable Item


Plan to read Series wiki article. The link is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment