Monday, January 29, 2018

Say goodbye to the weekend

January 29, 2018

Introduction


It is time to say goodbye to a busy weekend, now it is morning time 7:40 AM before I prepare to leave home for a new work weekday. Last weekend I had thirteen mock interviews first time. The interview started from the Friday evening and ended in the last hour of Sunday evening.

Let us take a look the schedule, I only went out for quickly grocery shopping in Saturday, I did not have time to go out to play sports, swimming.

It is so enjoyable to spend time to talk about algorithm using C# language, JavaScript, Python, Java this weekend, I met so many talent programmers and it is the first time I practice so many algorithms in less than 3 days.

Good experience


I applied some skills I learned from church small group meeting to the mock interview. I am getting better on those algorithms, learn a few things to make me better to write dynamic programming, recursive function.


What I have learned


Do not memorize the algorithm. Try to show some reasoning.

I still remembered that the peer told me that he read my post on quora.com about mock interview when I shared my coding blog, and then I had chance to get the trust from the peer, he shared me a lot of tips and also got invited to join Google foobar.


No comments:

Post a Comment