Tuesday, March 31, 2020

My financial struggle as 54 year old

March 31, 2020

Introduction


It is so challenge to work with investment, last three months I experienced my whole life emotions in full cycle ten times more, up and down, and maximum pessimism and euphoric; I do think that those stock market swings build my characters, I can live with zero saving if market crashes, and also real estate crashes as well. All my 10 years savings in Canadian Victoria TFSA portfolio brought me deep understanding how powerful market can be, millions of job loss in United States and Canada, my fight with my young sister about a home in China.

Financial struggle


I like to have $65,000 dollars in my Canada TFSA account, so that I can develop my talent in investment as a 54 year old. I failed to adopt a child over 15 years ago in China back in 2004, and I failed so many things until I like to hold on lowest standard, 1% to sell everything in 2009 after market crash.

I need to figure out how to recover after this market crash in 2020, and I do think that planning is so important. I bought 20 shares of Air Canada, and today I read Air Canada temporarily laid off over 10,000 employees to survive this down turn to April 30, to save 500 million dollars cash.

I also asked my young sister, I paid everything for a home in China back in 1999, now I did not get even one dollar when government like to purchase the home; my young sister told me that she used to take lunch for me from home when she attended middle school back in 1984.

I just could not believe that being 50s is such a big mess and I have to be strong, I need to learn how to negotiate instead of yelling and cursing. I am a Christian and I have to learn how to pray, and stay calm, and take some time to understand what is my family as a single person.

Life is so interesting journey. Build wealth is not too difficult, and I like to have a happy life and also do not complain, do not waste time to argue with younger sibling. I have five siblings, every time one of them takes turns to have quarrel with me, I will have very busy life.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow. Proverbs 22:16 Whoever oppresses the poor for his own increase and whoever gives to the rich, both come to poverty

No comments:

Post a Comment