Thursday, October 29, 2020

Coronavirus 2020: What makes a software programmer better one in 2020?

 I am not so good as a software programmer in 2020. I can tell from my weight. It went up to 200 lb. I have to start to learn how to read my emotion and stress level. Stay connected, stay social, and more it is to play sports and stay healthy and fit as well. 


What really make a good programmer? Recently I have chance to review my practice on Leetcode dynamic programming solution. I came cross my writing in 2019, and then I did some work after that. I can tell from my writing in 2019. It is not yet a good programmer. I need to pay more attention to those following factors:


1. Speed. Time to work on a working solution

2. Make it simple. Write a simple test case, and do thorough case study. Simplify the process and learning. 

3. Practice more solution shared by other players, read C# discussion posts and practice as well. Make sure that I can learn from the small community. 


I should write down what I learn from Amazon code screen, Microsoft phone screen, Facebook phone screen and onsite, Google coming phone screen, Alida phone introduction. 

Here is the link I work on last few days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment