Thursday, January 26, 2023

7 things to avoid in investing

Sept. 26, 2022

It is so painful experience to learn lessons from investment. I like to put together 7 things to avoid. 

  1. If possible, have some profit first; And then only invest those profit; 
  2. Learn from mountaineering, long roping and short roping; Do not allow a position with loss more than $5000, or $2500 dollars; Learn to cut loss; 
  3. Learn more about bear market, Fed raises interest rate, and then sentimental of investors;
  4. Start to journey my learning experience of stock, talk about emotions and worries etc. 
  5. $22,000 US dollars loss on Sept. 26, 2022
  6. What I should learn from this $22,000 dollars loss? 
  7. Need to learn to discipline myself. 
  8. Work on my recording using Chinese version. 
  9. Make this investment experience presentable, easy to follow, and easy to understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment