Monday, January 23, 2023

Google leader | Google 10,000 layoffs | Naveen Kumar Ippili

Google logo
Software Engineer
GoogleAug 2014 - Present · 8 yrs 6 mosSan Francisco Bay Area

Naveen Kumar Ippili

I am one of the 12k employees laid off by Google in recent layoff. I always assured myself that I am in a relatively stable job since I work for a company that treats their employees well, I am doing well in my job, my org is profitable but none of this matters when the axe hits.

I've been working with Google for more than 8 years. Learning that I'm no longer a Googler(which I've identified myself as for a very long time) through a notification that said my corp access isn't working and an email that was sent while I was sleeping felt miserable. I really appreciate all my connections that reached out to me to help and looking out for me during this.

For others in the same boat, you're not alone. Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss your situation. I'm happy to help with anything in my power, including resume review, Introductions through my connections etc. We will get through this and come out stronger.

I am trying to be forward looking and be productive during this tough time and leaving myself less time to think about what has happened. If you're hiring or someone in your professional network are hiring, please do let me know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment