Thursday, January 26, 2023

7 tips to manage myself learning from my blog

January 26, 2023

Introduction

I introduced my coding blog in June 2015, and then last 8 years I work hard to write blogs daily, and then I can manage my thought process last 8 years by searching my over 10,000 blogs. I like to share 7 tips to be a good manager for myself, stay healthy, wealthy, and also stay positive, and also find places to make improvements. 

7 tips to manage myself

I think that it is important to keep learning, and also learn something new, and make my life more exciting, so it is important to manage myself - thought process, what I have done. 

  1. I noticed that I was far away from a wealthy person. After a few years, I start to work on personal finance research; 
  2. I also noticed that I had strong bias to stay away from my Trendium 401 K account, and also Charles Schwabs 401 K account over 10 years from 2007 to 2010. 
  3. I start to work on stock market investment early in 2019, and I wrote down my journey. 
  4. Learning to invest on stock market is hard; I made so many mistakes. I like to focus on my work instead. 
  5. Stay healthy - Need to invest time to learn more on healthy issues
  6. Learn a new sports - skiing 
  7. Start to look into purchasing a condo somewhere in Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment