Friday, July 24, 2026

VZ stock | Heiken Ashi | 2 hour chart | When to purchase? When to trade?

 Smart Money Setup 04 [TradingFinder] Three Drive (Harmonic) & OB Proof

TFLab indicator - OB block - 2 hour chart - Heiken ASHI -

I reviewed the chart after VZ stock earnings today, I did purchase from June 30 to July 7, and I had some loss. But using 2 hour heiken ashi chart of VZ, those days are downtrend, it is not a good idea to trade anyway, that is a beginner's mistake. 


That is a bad habit to cause me lose money since I choose to trade in downtrend. It is important to trade in uptrend. 

June 30 to July 7 should not be traded as long - the above chart showed all red bars in 2 hour chart using Heiken Ashi candle. 


Green Arrow - OB - Order block - Smart money concept - Time to place order - Mon 13 Jul 26 7:30 AM

The box should be best time to place an order without too much noise - Easy to set stop loss without liquidity sweep 


Standalone order block - 

The price is 42.30/ share, and the goal is to reduce the risk of downtrend

The painting of demand box is final but with delay using TFLAB indicator, I googled AI and then study the answer:

https://juliachencoding.blogspot.com/2026/07/smart-money-setup-04-tradingfinder.html



If the chart is not showing with Heiken Ashi candle, too much noise to find OB - order block on 2 hour chart


Question to ask Heiken Ashi chart - 2 Hour OB, how about 1 Hour? 30 minutes? 






No comments:

Post a Comment