Friday, January 18, 2019

Case study: what activities hurt me most in down time (Series 2 out 3)

Jan. 18, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I like to write a blog about the topic what activities hurt me most in down time. This one is called time is on my side; How should I embrace my failure?

Case study


In 2001 Sept., I got laid off from Tredium Inc. I think that is the down time. The activity hurt me most, I think, I made decision to throw away some personal finance records. I could not analyze in Jan. 2019, after 18 years.

What should I do at that time is to figure out how to invest some money left after I made net income over $110,000 us dollars?

I should figure out something for me to hedge loss of my asset, cash or hard working net income. It will take years for me to figure out how to be super talent programmer in the world. But I believe that there is a plan for me to come out how to hedge against all possible risks and come out reasonable plan.

Always work on personal finance habit


I am so surprised to learn that I have to build so many personal finance habits until January 2019; I made decision to start my own personal finance research starting from Nov. 2018, I try to push mysef every day to learn something, write down in my blog, and then look for data like credit card statement, saved printout invoices, and old emails in my Google gmail, Microsoft outlook, yahoo email. Dive deep on those data, I like to put together my analysis based on those financial data.

I will have to work on so many day one. I need to get annual credit report, I need to do my monthly income expense report similar the one I do at work every month. I did the first one this January, 2019, I need to do my annual asset report the first time, counting the inventory of cash, clothing, and all other items in the home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment